2020 International Conference on Digital Fabrication will be held this weekend!
Two days of ICDF conference include 2 Keynote Speeches, 2 Guest Talks, 5 Paper Sessions, Demo Session and One-minute Pitch.
No Registration Fee.
Date| Oct. 17th. 2020 (SAT) ~ Oct. 18th. 2020 (SUN)
Venue| HHS Building III, GuangFu Campus, NCTU
Organizer| Institute of Applied Arts of NCTU
Co-Organizer| National Taiwan Craft Research and Development Institute, Chinese Institute of Design, NCTU Graduate Institute of Architecture, NCTU Department of Communication and Technology, Keio University of Japan, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Universitas Gadjah Mad
YouTube Live Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7fV2OrTNoegTk851pxLKuA
Oct. 17th (SAT)
- Hiroya Tanaka—4D Printing and 4D Design for the next city
- Hsin-Chien Huang—Body 2.0-The Interactive Design on Our Body in the Era of Virtuality
Oct. 18th (SUN)
- Sheng-Kai Tang—Designing Instinctual Interaction for Creating Knowledge in the Mixed World
- Yasuaki Kakehi—Activating Physical Materials for Interaction Design and Art
Keynote Speeches and Guest Talks will be broadcasted on YouTube channel, and Live Q&A will be conducted through audio and video calls.
In order to cooperate with the government’s epidemic prevention measures, please read the epidemic prevention notice:
- Please cooperate with filling the personal registration information at the entrance of the conference. The personal information is only for speeches and epidemic prevention contacts.
- Please cooperate with temperature measurement and alcohol disinfection at the entrance. Wearing a mask at all times is recommended.
- If you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days: fever (≧37.5℃), cough, sore throat, respiratory distress, runny nose, muscle or joint pain, headache, etc., please do not participate.